My work experience as a Mental Toughness Trainer
- I have personally worked with thousands of professional and amateur athletes on the mental side of their game.
- I am the creator of 9 peak performance programs sold in 36 countries and write to over 26,000 athletes in my newsletter and blogs.
- I have over 3000 clients worldwide from United Arab Emirates to Ireland and all over the United States using my programs and services.
- I also have been featured on NBC’s Evening Show on TV, written about in major newspapers, and interviewed on numerous radio programs.
Guide To Mental Toughness Training By Craig Sigl
1. INDIVIDUAL, PRIVATE TRAINING SESSIONS
Craig takes you through a 4 session protocol, he developed from working with 1000’s of athletes, competitors and performers to eliminate any mental blocks that hold you back from achieving your highest and best performances. He specializes in helping athletes get to the next level with his unique methods for conquering sports performance anxiety and mental blocks.
When you work with Craig, you will finally get rid of:
- all your useless, limiting beliefs, faulty inner programs
- and fears that may have developed from old hurts/injuries.
Work one-on-one with Craig in his office in Bellevue, WA or from any location on the phone or via Skype.
“After working with Craig, I landed a job playing in the CFL (Canadian Football League) and had success almost immediately. This year I was nominated as my team’s ‘Most Outstanding Special Teams’ player, which is no easy task and was a great honor for me personally. I can also tell you I’ve had more “fun” being an athlete again than I’ve ever had since I turned Pro thanks to my newfound mindset. And I have Craig to thank for it.”
Eddie Johnson – Punter/Kicker CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders #11
During your sessions, you learn techniques to achieve: self-empowerment, thought control, emotional mastery, visualization/mental practice, and perspective.
These are tools you will have for the rest of your life! Craig also incorporates Guided Visualizations in your sessions so that the work you do works on your conscious and unconscious thinking patterns. This is where your power and your problems are. This is the engine of the emotions. This is what kicks the FEAR response in and causes the greatest problems with performing.
Working with me, we will operate under the formula:
Performance = Potential – Interference
The greatest source of interference is FEAR in all it’s forms:
The difference between world-class athletes and amateurs is that they want to win, yes. They may even hate losing, yes. But they don’t FEAR losing like amateurs.
Before we are done, you will be able to:
- clear of any difficult emotions that are holding you back
- know how to continue to build confidence with the tools you learned
These skills are the keys to developing mental toughness and staying in The Zone during your big event or game.
“What makes this work especially gratifying is my clients use this mental training to improve all aspects of their life… that it spills over to relationships, health, and future success.” ~ Craig Sigl
I normally take my athletes through a 4-session protocol.
- In this process, most importantly, we clear all of the mental baggage that interferes with achieving peak performances: useless beliefs, faulty programs, old hurts/injuries, etc.
- In addition, in the 4 sessions, the athlete learns: Intention, Self-empowerment, Thought control, Emotional Mastery, Self Hypnosis, and how to increase self confidence. Those skills develop mental toughness and lead athletes to the gateway of The Zone.
- When we are through, the athlete is able to keep him/herself clear, continue to build confidence with these tools and apply it all to other areas of life when we are done.
Call 1-855-433-7545 or Contact via email for a quote.
You are an amazing parent if you are looking for mental coaching for your young athlete and I commend and congratulate you. You are in the right place here looking for help for your son or daughter.
A few things to note about working with me:
- Your athlete needs to be in a place to want to work with me. We can’t force them to learn or do anything with their mind that they don’t want to.
- Also, when we start working together, it is the athlete that is the client even though the parent is paying. This means that the athlete has complete confidentiality within the law and that I don’t share with parents what is brought up. Having said that, I am happy to have conversations with the parent to give them my opinion/suggestions for how they can best support their child with this type of training.
- Just like a lawyer my time is my commodity and so I hope you understand that we must treat such follow-ups as paid and scheduled appointments.
The initial process for when you started working with me:
- The first part of all sessions begins with interview/counseling/teaching.
- The second part is guided visualizations and then debriefing. The sessions will be about 1 to 1.5 hours in length depending on the issues.
- After the session, you will receive an .mp3 recording of the guided visualizations part via email.
2. WORKSHOPS FOR YOUR TEAM AND GROUP
The core of Craig’s training for teams and groups focuses on his definition of a mentally tough athlete:
- Being Focused
- Resilient especially under pressure.
When an entire team operates under these principles and uses the techniques, they can hold each other accountable to that shared vision. They find they play far beyond expectations from this powerful synergistic effect.
All of the workshops are EXPERIENTIAL and interactive getting the athletes involved as much as possible and addressing their unique needs. They are taught actionable tools and techniques to deal with performance anxiety, conflict and falling behind in a game or event.
Recent talk given to the Stingray swim club, introduced by Coach Ben Olszewski
Check out Craig in action speaking to a varsity girls volleyball club in the video below…
Craig speaking to a high school varsity golf team
Prior to a team workshop, Craig will contact the coach to discuss the team’s particular issues and the workshop is then tailored specifically for that group.
3. SELF-DIRECTED THROUGH THE Mental Toughness Academy ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAMS
Having worked over 8 years one-on-one with athletes, I learned what are the biggest issues they face, what causes them fear and stress and how to talk to them so they are open to listen and learn.
I am very passionate about helping my clients transform their lives! I spent over a year taking the best of my tools and techniques and put them into multiple video programs designed specifically for athletes, kids and adults.
The online training program for kids consists of:
- 24 videos and 8 guided visualizations in an exclusive membership site that athletes can watch anytime and anywhere on their cellphones or ipods.
What’s good about the online training setup?
- The training can be done at the athletes own pace and watched anytime or anywhere on their computer, cellphone or ipod.
“To designing the perfect tools, exercises, and interventions that will help you change any old beliefs or thoughts that hold you back from performing at your highest potential.”
Together, we get laser-focused on you, your sport, and your life to help you realize your highest goals and dreams. We don’t spend hours just “talking”, we get things done and you will leave with a solid plan to get you to your goals by the time we are through.”
Contact Craig on the contact page or call him directly at 425-205-0024 for more information, rates, and to schedule an appointment.
Not yet signed up for FREE Mental Toughness tips and trainings?
Click the button below: