- The fear of cold-calling or making new contacts in business or sales.
- Your kid being afraid to disappoint coaches, parents and teammates.
- You, afraid to step up and teach your expertise to an audience.
- Fear of not being accepted by your peers.
- Fear of sexual rejection.
- Scared to speak up in your group of friends.
- Overly nervous and tense when giving a presentation in business settings.
…it’s all fear of rejection, a cousin of fear of failure.
Most personal development gurus and psychologists give you advice centering around – “Force yourself to think positive” or “Embrace the failure”…neither of which helps people who get a strong feeling of rejection or are in the phobia category for this fear.
As with everything I teach, in order to make a change at the bodily intelligence (unconscious) level of the mind, it takes a process of:
1. Becoming empowered to make the change.
2. Understanding why you do what you do so you can operate within that structure.
3. Clear the unconscious belief patterns, and
4. Work WITH your emotions instead of fearing or “coping” with them.
All 4 steps are my R.A.C.E. Formula (1st Five Podcast episodes) and built into all of my programs.
Today’s podcast will give you the A. Awareness and the antidote to C. Clear the fear of rejection.
I’d love to see your comments below.
Let’s do this,